Opening TCP/UDP port
From Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS
Main steps to open ports:
- Locate your router’s IP address
- Head over to your router’s settings.
- Enter your credentials (username and password).
- Look around for the Port Forwarding tab.
- Open your preferred port—for example, type 8080 to open port 8080.
- Save your settings.
If steps above are not clear you may find additional information at: How to Open Ports , for more details information.
To check if port is open visit: Port Check
If you have Teltonika routers please visit: How to open port on Teltonika‘s routers
|| NOTE: If you don't have any experience in IT or have some issue with opening ports please contact your IT specialist.