An easy Plug and Track real-time tracking terminal with GNSS, GSM and Bluetooth connectivity
Know your device[edit source]
Set up your device[edit source]
How to insert Micro-SIM card and connect the battery[edit source]
- Insert the SIM tray removal tool into the hole on the SIM card tray and then push until the tray pops out.
- Split device cover to access battery connector inside.
- Connect the battery as shown to device.
- Gently close device cover back.
- Insert Nano-SIM card as shown with PIN request disabled or read our Wiki how to enter it later in Teltonika Configurator. Make sure that Nano-SIM card is fitted properly into the tray.
- Insert the SIM card tray back.
- After configuration, see “PC Connection (Windows)”.
|Nano-SIM card insertion/removal must be performed when device is powered off – external voltage and battery are disconnected. Otherwise Nano-SIM card might be damaged or device will not detect it.|
FMP100 device can be connected to PC for configuration in two different ways:
- DC with Bluetooth
- Power-up FMP100 with DC voltage 10-30 V power supply using supplied power cable. LED’s should start blinking, see “FMP100 LED status”.
- FMP100 Bluetooth is enabled by default. Turn on Bluetooth on your PC, then select Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth. Choose your device named – “FMP100_last_7_imei_digits”, without LE in the end. Enter default password 5555, press Connect and then select Done.
- With Micro-USB cable
- Remove TOP cover
- Connect Micro-USB cable to device and connect to computer USB port. LED’s should start blinking, see “FMP100 LED status”.
- Remove TOP cover
- First time you will need to install USB drivers, see "How to install USB drivers (Windows)"
- GSM signal will not be available and device will not open GPRS because TOP casing part is removed and GSM antenna is inserted into TOP casing part.
Safety information[edit source]
This message contains information on how to operate FMP100 safely. By following these requirements and recommendations, you will avoid dangerous situations. You must read these instructions carefully and follow them strictly before operating the device!
- The device uses SELV limited power source. The nominal voltage is +12 V DC. The allowed voltage range is +10..+30V DC.
- To avoid mechanical damage, it is advised to transport the device in an impact-proof package. Before usage, the device should be placed so that its LED indicators are visible. They show the status of device operation.
- Before unmounting the device from the vehicle, ignition MUST be OFF.