New commercial vehicles and trucks in supply chain monitoring
Producers of commercial vehicles very often delivers their cars to dealers or clients themselves, so manufacturer is worried about car security in delivery chain, when car is transported to the dealers and end users.
There is specific demand of tracker with fast and simple installation/uninstallation, because device usage will be only at particular time: factory – dealer – dealers parking - end user. The best solution is device with OBDII connection, simple installation/uninstallation last several minutes.
- Vehicle security
- Accident prevention
- High quality of delivery
- Unplug Detection - informs if tracker was unplugged.
- Manual Geofencing - geozones ensure that car is at the dealers parking and nobody uses the car.
- Green driving - ensures that drivers don’t push car to the limit and reduce crash possibility.
- Over speeding detection – ensures, that drivers deliver car safely.
Nice to have
- VIN authentication (OBDII) - ensures car authentication by VIN and prevents from tracker replacement to another car without permission.
- DTC errors reading (OBDII) – provides a possibility to check cars error status and inform a dealer or a client if something is wrong.
- Crash Detection – allows to analyze crash moment and allows to take conclusion of the causes.
- Fuel monitoring (OBDII) - Data from CAN shows fuel drain cases
- Jamming – allows to find out if driver use jamming equipment.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6w7UHbvQcU - Teltonika FMB Crash Detection Feature
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjIYGWDPJ3s - FMB device external power disconnection event
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UqbP_RTM0w - Teltonika FMB power saving modes
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlkJELdVGRs - Teltonika FMB Green Driving Scenario