From Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS
Main Page > Accessories > ECAN01
It reads can bus data through the isolation of wires without damaging them and forwards signals to tracking device.
- Easy-CAN collects vehicle data from CAN bus without damaging the wires
- Powered from on-board power source
- Reads the signals through the isolation of CAN bus wires
- Easy to install and operate
|Supply Voltage (Recommended Operating Conditions)||+10||+12||+30||V|
|Internal resettable fuse (max 33 V)||750||mA|
- Dimensions 39.8 x 18 x 16.7 mm
- CAN-BUS speeds up to 1000 kb/s
|PIN NUMBER||PIN NAME||
|1||CAN L||(Blue) Connect to CAN L input of CAN BUS converter|
|2||CAN H||(White/Blue) Connect to CAN H input of CAN BUS converter|
|3||VCC||(RED) Power supply (10-30) V DC (+)|
|4||GND (-)||(Black) Ground wire (10-30) V DC (-)|
Set up ECAN01
- Gently remove FMB1YX cover using plastic pry tool from both sides.
Note: To properly open a new case please watch this video.
- Insert Micro-SIM card as shown with PIN request disabled or read Security info how to enter it later in Teltonika Configurator. Make sure that Micro-SIM card cut-off corner is pointing forward to slot. SIM slot 1 is closer to PCB, SIM slot 2 is the upper one.
- Connect battery as shown to device. Position the battery in place where it does not obstruct other components.
- After configuration, see “PC Connection (Windows)”, attach device cover back.
ECAN01 Certification & Approvals
Nomenclature, classification codes
- How to install SIMPLE-CAN with LV-CAN200/ALL-CAN300 using: