Difference between revisions of "FM6320 System info"
From Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 16:55, 7 November 2019Main Page > End of Life Products > FM6320 > FM6320 Configuration > FM6320 System info
System settings have 5 configurable parameters:
- Sleep mode - where user can turn GPS sleep/deep sleep on or off;
- Sleep timeout - timer which starts after every sleep condition is met and will end up with device going to sleep mode;
- Ignition Source sets ignition triggered functionalities to be triggered by:
- Power Voltage (if voltage is between High Voltage Level and Low Voltage Level the ignition is considered to be turned on);
- Digital Input 1;
- Digital Input 2;
- Digital Input 3;
- Digital Input 4;
- Movement (if accelerometer/movement sensor detects movement then ignition is on, if movement stops – ignition is off).