FM6320 Towing detection
FM6320 activates towing function when below conditions are met:
- Ignition (configured Ignition Source) is OFF.
- Activation Timeout (set in Towing detection features) is reached.
When Activation Timeout is reached and Ignition is OFF, FM6320 monitors accelerometer data. If Acceleration or Angle value reaches configured threshold for configured time (in ms), device again checks Ignition state. If Ignition is still OFF according to configured "Ignition check after Event" time, then event is generated and can send sms or make call if configured. Function will be reactivated after FM6320 again detects change of Ignition state from ON to OFF.
- Activation timeout – Activation timeout is time after which FM6320 turns ON towing detection function if other condition mets (Ignition OFF state detected). It is measured in minutes.
- Make Call to – if function enabled makes call to specified phone number (configured in predefined numbers)
- Acceleration and Angle – values used to detect towing when ignition is OFF.
- Duration – defines time period to check Acceleration and Angle values.