Template:FMB965 First start card
Pages with broken file links > Template:FMB965 First start card
Small and smart tracker with Bluetooth
How to insert Micro-SIM card
- Gently remove FMB9YX cover using plastic pry tool from both sides.
- gently lift the PCB out of the cover
- Insert Micro-SIM card as shown with PIN request disabled or read Security info how to enter it later in Configurator. Make sure that Micro-SIM card cut-off corner is pointing outwards to slot.
- Connect the battery as shown on device.
- Place PCB back into the place as shown in the picture, first the end that is marked as 1 needs to inserted, then the end that is marked as 2
- Attach device cover back. Device is ready to be connected.
|Micro-SIM card insertion/removal must be performed when device is powered off – external voltage and internal battery disconnected. Otherwise Micro-SIM card might be damaged or device will not detect it.|