Template:FMB965 First start card
From Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS
Revision as of 14:43, 4 July 2022 by Gediminas
Small and smart tracker with Bluetooth
How to insert Micro-SIM card
- Gently remove FMB965 cover using plastic pry tool from both sides.
- gently lift the PCB out of the cover
- Insert Micro-SIM card as shown with PIN request disabled or read Security info how to enter it later in Configurator. Make sure that Micro-SIM card cut-off corner is pointing outwards to slot.
- Connect the battery as shown on device.
- Place PCB back into the place as shown in the picture, first the end that is marked as 1 needs to inserted, then the end that is marked as 2
- Attach device cover back. Device is ready to be connected.
|Micro-SIM card insertion/removal must be performed when device is powered off – external voltage and internal battery disconnected. Otherwise Micro-SIM card might be damaged or device will not detect it.|