Template:FMT1 First start config
How to install FMT1YX drivers (Windows)
1. Please download COM port drivers from Teltonika here.
2. Extract and run TeltonikaCOMDriver.exe. This driver is used to control FMT1YX device when it is connected to the computer.
3. Click Next in driver installation window.
4. In the following window click Install button.
5. Setup will continue installing the driver and eventually the confirmation window will appear. Click Finish to complete the setup. You are now ready to use the device on your computer.
|Operating system||MS .NET Framework version||Version||Links|
|Windows XP with SP3 or later||MS .NET Framework 4 with KB2468871-v2 update||32 and 64 bit||https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/Download/confirmation.aspx?id=17718|
|32 bit (x86) , 64 bit (x64 or IA64)||https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=3556|
|MS .NET Framework 4.6.2||32 and 64 bit||https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=53344|
At first FMT1YX device will have default factory settings set. These settings should be changed according to the user's needs.
Device can be configured to acquire and send data to server, in this case the GSM settings shall be set in regards with GSM operator's information. If device GSM is unavailable, the device will not be able to send the data and FMT1YX will start storing records to flash memory. It is possible to store up to 192000 data records with 128 MB SD memory card (when 100 MB are used to store records). It will send data over GPRS when it is available. Note that FMT1YX might reach its full memory capacity. If such case happens, the device will start deleting the oldest records in order to save new ones.
FMT1YX configuration is performed via FMT1YX Configurator program. Contact sales manager to get the latest FMT1YX Configurator version or download from https://teltonika.lt/?media_dl=7290. FMT1YX configurator operates on Microsoft Windows OS and uses prerequisite MS .NET Framework.
Module configuration can be performed over USB cable or using a Blue-tooth connection. Configuration process begins by starting FMT1YX Configurator software and then connecting to FMT1YX device via Connect button located in Online menu part. FMT1YX has one user editable profile, which can be loaded and saved to the device. After any modification of configuration the changes need to be saved to FMT1YX device using Save to device button.
Main buttons offer following functionality:
- Load from device – loads configuration from device.
- Save to device – saves configuration to device.
- Load from file – loads configuration from file.
- Save to file – saves configuration to file.
- Update firmware – updates firmware on device.
- Reset device – sets device configuration to default.
More details on using the Configurator can be found in the manual.