FMB140 Beacon List
- Disabled – Functionality disabled.
- All – All visible beacons are detected (Max. 100).
- Configured – Only beacons from the list are sent to server
- Eventual – Record is sent after scan procedure is completed. This parameter depends from the Bluetooth 4.0 Scan Settings.
- Periodic – All beacons are sent to the server. (Record will be saved according to configured period).
Record Period - Beacon record saving period:
- Record Period on Move & Record Period on Stop. Timers for record generation when the device is moving and staying at the place.
- Record Period on Move (Default value 60 seconds)
- Record Period on Stop (Default value 60 seconds)
While selecting the Beacons Detection as All, the device will detect all beacons which are located around the device.
Select Beacons Detection as the Configured, in this case, the beacons will only be detected and send if they were added to the Beacons List.
List of authorized beacons. Eddystone and iBeacon protocols are supported*.
There is also possible to select Beacons Detection as the Configured, in this case, the beacons will only be detected and send if they were added to the Beacons List. Beacon list limitation is up to 100 beacons.
Example of the configured beacons detection in the List.
Below there is provided the example of the List while using the Beacons Detection source as Configured. The provided example is showing the configuration for the iBeacon and Eddy-stone.
The Beacons settings are configured as showed. The iBeacon or Eddystone is added to the list with the following structure:
- iBeacon – 20 Bytes (UUDI (16-bytes:major(2-bytes):minor (2-bytes))
- Eddystone – 16B (Namespace (10-bytes):Instance ID(6-bytes))
There is a possibility to detect the devices just by UUID or Namespace (see the 2 and 6 elements in the list).
Or by the Major/Minor for iBeacons and Namespace for Eddystone. (see the 3 and 7 elements in the list).