How to Install FMB640 on DAF XF
From Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS
Main Page > EOL Products > FMB640 > FMB640 Manual > How to Install FMB640 on DAF XF
- Below is shown main installation location:
- Carefully unscrew the fuse panel screws and fold the panel down.
- Where to find the main connector?
- Connect the wires accordingly. It is recommended to use DIN 1 instead of DIN 3 for ignition detection.
- After installation and device configuration of FMB6 (CAN1 should be selected – FMS/TACHO), you can check if the installation is properly made. Turn on the ignition of the vehicle and send SMS command: “tachocheck”. If the response shows: “Can1:111,F2EF”, 111 -means tachograph properly connected, F2EF - or any other value which is not equal to 0000, means FMS data received also.