Immobilizing and locking issues using CAN-Control + Immobilizer
Struggle after upgrading CAN-CONTROL to CAN-CONTROL+Immobilizer?
Possible encounters after upgrading CAN bus adapter:
- Vehicle doors Lock/Unlock is not working;
- Vehicle doors Lock/Unlock is working but engine Blocking/Unblocking does not and after sending commands, the response is: "CAN-CONTROL cmd not supported".
If You encounter with any of these issues - follow solution steps below.
After installation is completed and CAN bus adapter program is set, please, follow these steps:
- Do a learning procedure - using the vehicle key, unlock and lock vehicle three times;
- Send GPRS command - " lvcansetprog 11120" (or any other). Program number must contain 5 digits.
- Send GPRS command - " lvcansetprog the one that is for Your vehicle model". Program number can be seen in at the top of the CAN adapter connection scheme.
- After receiving a response to a command, repeat the learning procedure (first step).
|Note: Before SMS text, two space symbols should be inserted if no SMS username or password was set in SMS / Call settings.
After completed these steps, commands to open/close and to block/unblock engine can be performed. All SMS/GPRS responses should inform You that particular command has been completed successfully.
|Note: if installing CAN-CONTROL adapter into different vehicle - program should be changed according to the vehicle model and learning must be initiated ("first solution step").
If adapter will be installed again on the previous vehicle - program number needs to be restored and learning step must be repeated.