MSP500 General description
MSP500 is a special tracking terminal with GNSS/GSM/Bluetooth connectivity, which is able to collect device coordinates and transfer them via GSM network to server. Sevice contains integrated buzzer and relay for a speed limiting functionality based on a fuel pump power supply switching. Device have internal GNSS/GSM antennas, RS232 interface for ESC/POS printer support and internal Ni-Mh battery This device is perfectly suitable for applications, which need location acquirement of remote objects, fuel pump control from overpseeding.
The MSP500 device is supplied to the customer in a cardboard box containing all the equipment that is necessary for operation. The package contains:
- Already implemented MSP500 device;
- Top and bottom device cover parts;
- Ni-Mh battery.
GSM / GPRS / GNSS features:
- Teltonika TM2500 multi-band module (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz);
- GPRS class 12;
- SMS (text, data);
- Integrated GNSS receiver;
- Up to -165 dBm GNSS receiver sensitivity.
- Built-in relay;
- Built-in buzzer;
- Built-in movement sensor;
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0;
- Internal High Gain GNSS antenna;
- Internal High Gain GSM antenna;
- 128MB internal flash memory;
- 400 mAh rechargeable 7.2 V Ni-MH battery.
- Power supply: 10 ÷ 30 V;
- USB B-TYPE port;
- 2 LEDs indicating device status.
- Intergated Relay terminal for Speed limiting based on a fuel pump power supply switching;
- Integrated buzzer;
- RS232 interface for ESC/POS printer support;
- Fast position fix;
- High Quality track even in high density urban canyon;
- High gain internal GNSS and GSM antennas;
- 2 LED status indication;
- Real-time tracking;
- Smart data acquisition based on:
- Ignition or any other I/O event.
- Sending acquired data via GPRS;
- GPRS and SMS I/O events;
- Virtual odometer;
- Jamming detection;
- Configurable using Secured SMS Commands;
- Overvoltage protection.
+10 ... +30 V
|Protection turns on, device turns off||34 V||Unlimited|
|Maximum voltage||<70 V||Unlimited|
|Maximum voltage impulse||90 V||5 ms|
|Part name||Physical specification|
|USB||USB TYPE-B socket|
|GNSS||Internal GNSS antenna|
|GSM||Internal GSM antenna|
|2 W max.
Current consumption at 12 V (Power supply 10...30 V DC)
| GPRS: average 6.5 mA
Nominal: average 26.6 mA,
GNSS sleep: average 8.6 mA
Deep Sleep: average 3.8 mA
Online Deep Sleep: average 4.1 mA
Ultra Deep Sleep: average 1.4 mA
|Battery charge current||Average 200 mA|
|Rated current||250 mA|
|Operating temperature (without battery)||-40..+85 °C|
|Storage temperature (without battery)||-40..+85 °C|
|Storage relative humidity||5..95% (no condensation)|
|Device + case + battery weight||350 g|
Technical information about internal battery
|Internal back-up battery||Battery voltage (V)||Nominal capacity (mAh)||Power (Wh)||Charging temperature (°C)|
|Ni-MH Battery||6.8～7.2||400||2.82 – 2.88||0 – 45|
Batteries are covered by 6 month warranty support.
(Recommended Operating Conditions)
Absolute maximum ratings
(Absolute Maximum Ratings)