Template:FM3 First start card
From Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS
Advanced Plug and Track real-time tracking terminal with GNSS, 3G and Bluetooth connectivity
How to insert Micro-SIM card
- Gently remove FMB1YX cover using plastic pry tool from both sides.
- Insert Micro-SIM card as shown with PIN request disabled or read Security info how to enter it later in Configurator. Make sure that Micro-SIM card cut-off corner is pointing forward to slot.
- Connect battery as shown to device. Position the battery in place where it does not obstruct other components.
- Attach device cover back.
- Device is ready to be connected.
|Micro-SIM card insertion/removal must be performed when device is powered off – external voltage and internal battery disconnected. Otherwise Micro-SIM card might be damaged or device will not detect it.|