Template:FMB2 First start card
From Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS
FMB20X Small and professional waterproof tracker with high gain internal GNSS/GSM antennas, Bluetooth and high capacity internal Ni-MH battery
How to insert Micro-SIM card
- Unscrew 6 screws counter-clockwise that are located on the bottom of the device.
- Remove the cover.
- Insert Micro-SIM card as shown with PIN request disabled or read Security info how to enter it later in Configurator. Make sure that Micro-SIM card cut-off corner is pointing forward to slot.
- Connect battery as shown to device.
- After configuration, attach device cover and put the screws back in.
- Device is ready to be connected.
|Micro-SIM card insertion/removal must be performed when device is powered off – external voltage and battery are disconnected. Otherwise Micro-SIM card might be damaged or device will not detect it.|
|PIN NUMBER||PIN NAME||DESCRIPTION|
|Red||VCC (6-30)V DC (+)||Power supply (+6...30 V DC).|
|Yellow||DIN 1||Digital input, channel 1.|
|White/Green||DIN 2||Digital input, channel 2.|
|White||DIN 3||Digital input, channel 3.|
|Grey||AIN 1||Analog input, channel 1. Input range: 0-30 V DC.|
|White/Orange||DOUT 1||Digital output, channel 1. Open collector output. Max. 3,3 A DC.|
|Violet||DOUT 2||Digital output, channel 2. Open collector output. Max. 3,3 A DC.|
|Green||1WIRE DATA||Data channel for 1–Wire devices.|
|Blue||1WIRE POWER||+3,8 V output for 1–Wire devices.|