Template:FMB650 First start card
From Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS
Leading LTE/GNSS/BLE Terminal for advanced applications
How to insert SIM card and connect the battery[edit source]
- Unscrew 4 screws counterclockwise that are located on the bottom of the device.
- Remove the cover.
- Insert SIM card as shown with PIN request disabled or read Security info how to enter it later in Teltonika Configurator. Make sure that SIM card cut-off corner is pointing forward to slot. SIM slot 1 is closer to PCB, SIM slot 2 is the upper one.
- Connect battery as shown to device.
- After configuration, see “PC Connection (Windows)”, attach device cover back.
- Screw in all screws. Device is ready to be mounted.
|Micro-SIM card insertion/removal must be performed when device is powered off – external voltage and internal battery disconnected. Otherwise Micro-SIM card might be damaged or device will not detect it.|
How to insert microSD card into FMC650[edit source]
- Push microSD card lock case.
- Open microSD card locker.
- Correctly insert microSD card into slot.
- Close microSD card locker.
- Push microSD card lock case to locked position.