Template:FMP1 First start card
From Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS
Plug and Play tracker with GNSS, GSM and Bluetooth connectivity and cigarette lighter power connector for easy installation.
Know your device[edit source]
Set up your device[edit source]
How to insert Micro-SIM card and connect the battery[edit source]
- Insert the SIM tray removal tool into the hole on the SIM card tray and then push until the tray pops out.
- Split device cover to access battery connector inside.
- Connect the battery as shown to device.
- Gently close device cover back.
- Insert Nano-SIM card as shown with PIN request disabled or read our Wiki how to enter it later in Teltonika Configurator. Make sure that Nano-SIM card is fitted properly into the tray.
- Insert the SIM card tray back.
- After configuration, see “PC Connection (Windows)”.
|Nano-SIM card insertion/removal must be performed when device is powered off – external voltage and battery are disconnected. Otherwise Nano-SIM card might be damaged or device will not detect it.|