Template:FMU1 GSM Operators settings
|In SIM2 Roaming/Home Operator list home operator must be added to the any part of the list that functionality works correctly.|
FMU1YX has two SIM card slots. GPRS settings and Roaming Operators can be configured separately for SIM1 and SIM2. In SIM2 Roaming/Home Operator list home operator must be added to any part of the list to enable correct functionality. Dual SIM operator search functionality works the following way:
- SIM1 and SIM2 home operators have the highest priority;
- When device is connected to home operator, manual roaming operator search is disabled;
- When device is disconnected from home operator, operator search procedure is initiated as normal every 15 minutes;
- SIM1 Roaming Operators list has higher priority then SIM2 Roaming Operator list.
- When the device finds a new operator from SIM1/SIM2 lists – it switches to new SIM according to the list and connects to the new operator.
Ban List Control
Enables or Disables the banning of mobile operators after encountering connection issues.
When the Ban List Control setting is enabled, the device will attempt to connect to operators normally. But, if either the device fails to connect to a selected operator after several attempts due to weak cellular signal, or a GPRS detach (disconnection) occurs, this operator will be "banned". That means the device will no longer attempt to connect to this operator and continue trying other operators.
The operator ban lasts for 5 minutes, and is logged in a banlist that can be accessed using an SMS/GPRS command - banlist:X, where X refers to groups of 10 records.
This banlist contains records of banned operator codes, remaning ban time, reason for ban, and a counter of how many times this specific operator was banned.