- Light vehicles (including electric cars)
- Buses and coaches
- Agriculture transport
- Special transport (Utility, Forest, Construction machinery)
The communication network can provide a wide range of data that can be used to reduce running costs, improve driver safety, streamline maintenance processes, and support environmental responsibility.
Supported vehicles features*
CAN bus data
- Total fuel consumption
- Fuel level (Dashboard) — Fuel level - percent or Fuel level - Liters
- Vehicle mileage — Vehicle mileage from dashboard or Vehicle mileage counted (from adapter installation)
- Door status — Front left door, Front right door, Rear right door, Rear left door, Trunk cover, Engine cover (hood)
- Engine speed (RPM)
- Oil pressure/level status
- Engine temperature
- Vehicle speed
- Accelerator pedal position
- VIN number (Only available using FMB140+ALLCAN300 hardware option)
- Lights status (Parking, Dipped, Full beam, Front/Rear fog lights)
- CNG level
- Total CNG consumption
- Engine is working on CNG status
- AdBlue level (Dashboard)
- SIMPLE TACHO
- Seat belt status (Driver's seat belt, Passenger's set belt)
- Check engine, Lights failure, Low tire pressure... statuses
- AND MORE...
Electric vehicles CAN bus data
- Charging cable status
- Charging status
- Battery level
- Vehicle range on battery
- Battery temperature
Trucks, Buses, Agriculture and Special transport CAN bus data
- Axles loads
- Harvesting time
- Harvested area
- Grain mown volume
- Grain moisture
- Harvesting drum RPM
- Mowing status
- Threshing status
- Joystick status
- Light signal turned on status
- Grain tank status
- Hydraulic status
- Sprinkling status
- AND MORE...
* Number of parameters depends on vehicle model, year and equipment.
Supported vehicles list
ALL-CAN300 supported vehicle list:
- To download the pdf version of supported vehicle list for ALL-CAN300, click here.
|Supply Voltage (Recommended Operating Conditions)||+9||+12||+24||+63,5||V|
|Manufacture date||Software date||Program No. digits||Program No. in connection scheme||Changes|
|>= 2018-01-01||>= 2018-01-01||5||XXXX → XXXXX||
|<2018-01-01||>= 2017-09-01||4||XXX → XXXX||
Nomenclature, classification codes
- How to connect ALL-CAN300 to:
- How to connect ALL-CAN300 to EOL products:
- Troubleshooting LV-CAN200, ALL-CAN300, CAN-CONTROL
- Connection scheme shows the use of a resistor. What power resistor should I choose?
- Connection scheme shows two CAN wires of the same color connected to one connector
- How to capture CAN adapter log from FMX1YX?
- How to capture CAN adapter log from FM device?
- How to update CAN adapter Over The Air
- Immobilizing and locking issues using CAN-Control with Immobilizer