From Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
CAN-CONTROL is designed to acquire CAN Bus data and remotely control:
- Light vehicles (including electric cars)
Supported vehicles features*
- Central lock control
- Turn signal control
- Comfort closure (Central locking, Windows, Power folding mirrors)
- Trunk release
- Factory alarm management
- Control central lock when ignition is on
CAN bus data
- Total fuel consumption
- Fuel level (Dashboard) — Fuel level - percent or Fuel level - Liters
- Vehicle mileage — Vehicle mileage from dashboard or Vehicle mileage counted (from adapter installation)
- Door status — Front left door, Front right door, Rear right door, Rear left door, Trunk cover, Engine cover (hood)
- Engine speed (RPM)
- Oil pressure/level status
- Engine temperature
- Vehicle speed
- Accelerator pedal position
- VIN number
- Lights status (Parking, Dipped, Full beam, Front/Rear fog lights)
- CNG level
- Total CNG consumption
- Engine is working on CNG status
- AND MORE...
Electric vehicles CAN bus data
- Charging cable status
- Charging status
- Battery level
- Vehicle range on battery
* Number of features depends on vehicle model, year and equipment.
Supported vehicles list
CAN-CONTROL supported vehicle list:
- To download the pdf version of supported vehicle list for CAN-CONTROL, click here.
|Supply Voltage (Recommended Operating Conditions)||+9||+12||+16||V|
|Working Mode (with 12V)||23,6||mA|
|Sleep Mode (with 12V)||0,95||mA|
Certification & Approvals
Nomenclature, classification codes
How to connect CAN-CONTROL
- Troubleshooting LV-CAN200, ALL-CAN300, CAN-CONTROL
- Connection scheme shows the use of a resistor. What power resistor should I choose?
- Connection scheme shows two CAN wires of the same color connected to one connector
- How to capture CAN adapter log from FMB1YX?
- How to capture CAN adapter log from FM device?
- How to update CAN adapter Over The Air