From Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS
Main Page > Accessories > ECAN01
It reads can-bus data through the isolation of wires without damaging them and forwards signals to the tracking device.
- ECAN01 collects vehicle data from CAN bus without damaging the wires
- Powered from an on-board power source
- Reads the signals through the isolation of CAN bus wires
- Easy to install and operate
|Supply Voltage (Recommended Operating Conditions)||+10||+12||+24||+30||V|
|Internal resettable fuse (max 33 V)||750||mA|
- Dimensions 39.8 x 18 x 16.7 mm
- CAN-BUS speeds up to 1000 kb/s
- Fuse is protecting devices from high current peaks. If the voltage exceeds 33V (i.e. 35V) then protection diode stabilizes device voltage to 33V and the current value will increase accordingly.
|PIN NUMBER||PIN NAME||
|1||CAN L||(Blue) Connect to CAN L input of CAN BUS converter|
|2||CAN H||(White/Blue) Connect to CAN H input of CAN BUS converter|
|3||VCC||(RED) Power supply (10-30) V DC (+)|
|4||GND (-)||(Black) Ground wire (10-30) V DC (-)|
Set up ECAN01
- Gently open ECAN01 cover using plastic pry tool from both sides
- Insert CAN wires as shown in figure 5. Please make sure that correct slots are used (CAN High/CAN Low)
- Gently close the device.
- Device is ready-to-use.
ECAN01 Certification & Approvals
Nomenclature, classification codes
- How to install SIMPLE-CAN with LV-CAN200/ALL-CAN300 using: