- Light vehicles (including electric cars)
- Buses and coaches
Access to CAN Bus data enables fleet operators to report on a wide range of information. You can effectively identify areas of improvement within their vehicle operation to drive down overheads and minimize environmental impact.
Supported vehicles features*
- Total fuel consumption
- Fuel level (Dashboard)
- Vehicle mileage — Vehicle mileage from dashboard or Vehicle mileage counted (from adapter installation)
- Door status — Front left door, Front right door, Rear right door, Rear left door, Trunk cover, Engine cover (hood)
- Engine speed (RPM)
- Oil pressure/level status
- Engine temperature
- Vehicle speed
- Accelerator pedal position
- CNG level
- Total CNG consumption
- Engine is working on CNG
* Number of parameters depends on vehicle model, year and equipment.
Supported vehicles list
LV-CAN200 supported vehicle list:
- To download the pdf version of supported vehicle list for LV-CAN200 adapter, click here
|Supply Voltage (Recommended Operating Conditions)||+9||+12||+24||+63||V|
|Manufacture date||Software date||Program No. digits||Program No. in connection scheme||Changes|
|>= 2018-01-01||>= 2018-01-01||5||XXXX → XXXXX||
|<2018-01-01||>= 2017-09-01||4||XXX → XXXX||
Nomenclature, classification codes
- How to connect LV-CAN200 to:
- Troubleshooting LV-CAN200, ALL-CAN300, CAN-CONTROL
- Connection scheme shows the use of a resistor. What power resistor should I choose?
- Connection scheme shows two CAN wires of the same color connected to one connector
- How to capture CAN adapter log from FMX1YX?
- How to capture CAN adapter log from FM device?
- How to update CAN adapter Over The Air
- Immobilizing and locking issues using CAN-Control with Immobilizer