FMA120 System settings
System settings have 7 configurable parameters:
- Sleep settings, where user can turn GPS sleep/deep sleep on or off;
- Analog Input Settings, where user can choose analog input range 10 V or 30 V, depending on needed accuracy (lower range gives higher accuracy of measurements), and input voltage;
- Object Motion Detection Settings, where user can configure 3 ways how FMA120 will detect stopped movement, and change its working mode;
- Static navigation settings, where user can turn static navigation on or off;
- Records Settings, where user can enable or disable records when GPS is not available (no time synchronization);
- GNSS Settings, where user can choose satellite system and GNSS FIX Timeout Time (if after timeout there will not be synchronized time, it will be synchronized via NTP server);
- Ignition Source sets ignition triggered functionalities to be triggered by:
- Power Voltage (if voltage is between High Voltage Level and Low Voltage Level the ignition is considered to be turned on);
- Digital Input (DIN1 ON – ignition on, DIN1 OFF – ignition off);
- Movement (if accelerometer/movement sensor detects movement then ignition is on, if movement stops – ignition is off).
|Stop Detection Source||Vehicle on Stop mode||Vehicle Moving mode|
|Ignition (recommended)||If ignition (configured Ignition Source) is logic low||If ignition (configured Ignition Source) is logic high|
|Msensor (movement sensor)||Internal movement sensor does not detect movement||Internal movement sensor detects movement|
|GPS||GNSS fix is available and vehicle speed is lower than 5 km/h||GNSS fix is available and vehicle speed is higher than 5 km/h|
|While GNSS fix is unavailable, Object Motion Detection Settings are working like in Msensor mode|
Static Navigation Mode is a filter, which filters out track jumps when the object is stationary. If Static navigation filter is disabled, it will apply no changes on GNSS data. If Static navigation filter is enabled, it will filter changes in GNSS position if no movement is detected (depends on Object Motion Detection Settings). It allows filtering GNSS jumps when object is parked (is not moving) and GNSS position is still traced.
Also if Power Voltage is chosen for ignition source there is possibility to choose Manual ignition detection or automatic ignition detection. For manual ignition user has to choose power voltage levels by himself. For automatic ignition FMA120 automatically detects ignition. In 12 V systems ignition is on when voltage is between 13,2 – 16 V and for 24 V systems ignition is detected when voltage is between 27 – 32 V.