FM6300 Usage Scenarios
Our devices can be as simple or as complicated as you want them to be. Having one firmware and one configurator for all the devices allows different devices to be used in a broad spectrum of use cases. Other use cases have specific devices assigned.
To show how easy it is to use our devices in different use cases we prepared a technical description of what steps are needed to integrate our device into your use case.
Each category explains what parameters have to be configured and why as well as showing examples of what information you should expect on your server and how to read it.
The General use case descriptions, an overview of the most commonly used solutions, their topologies, and possibilities, provided on the Teltonika website USE CASES. Technical use case description provided below.
- GPS Electronic Logbook
- Green Driving Solution
- Anti-Theft Solution and Stolen Vehicle Recovery
- CONTINUOUS NETWORK CONNECTIVITY WITH AUTO TOP-UP FEATURE
- FLEET MAINTENANCE SCHEDULES (DELIVERY)
- DIGITAL TACHOGRAPH MONITORING
- BASIC TRACK & TRACE
- Private/Business Driving Mode Functionality
- Geofence Solution in the Event of Pandemic
- Secure Vehicle Disabling
- TELEMATICS FOR AGRICULTURE AND FARMING INDUSTRY
- Police Fleet Management
- Car Sharing Solution
- FISHING BOATS TRACKING WITH IP67 RATING GPS DEVICES
- FAMILY CAR TRACKING AND MONITORING WITH OBD GPS DEVICES
- Pay as You Drive
- TRACKER’S SECURITY
- Speed Limiting Solution
- VEHICLE IGNITION INTERLOCKING WITH BREATHALYSER AND GPS TRACKER
- SAVING TIME BY USING READY-TO-USE GPS TRACKERS